Monday, February 15, 2010

Halloween 2009

As you can see I am a little bit behind on my posts. I have found that I will sit down and catch up and resolve to do better next time and then before I know it I am right where I was the last time, far behind!

This Halloween was a little crazy. Taylor went with some friends and Brett had a football game and then he was having some friends over so I was on my own.
After I got done getting Adam ready in the parking lot of the football field Adam wanted to hide in the bushes to see if Scott and I could really see him. When we said, "yes" he would move father back and say, "now can you?" We finally had to say, "Nope, not at all."

I met my sister, her husband and their 3 kids and we went trick-or-treating to one of the best neighborhoods around. They spend the whole week decorating their houses and the crowd they draw is unreal!!! It's always so fun to see what different costumes people dress their kids in. Of course, we are a little partial and think our kids are the cutest.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

sounds like a fun halloween! The kids look so cute!